Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Wednesday 10/11/17

Hi Girls:

When my 6 hours were up yesterday I was more than ready to get rid of that tampon and get out of those sticky panties. Then I was told I had to stay that way until midnight. When midnight came I was ordered to stay in those panties and keep the tampon in until 8:00 AM this morning. At 8:00 AM this morning I was allowed to remove the tampon, remove the sticky panties, and take a shower.

After my shower I underdressed in red panties, a red panty girdle, and a red bra. The rest of my clothes are ugly boy clothes. My shirt is white and almost see through so that my red bra is very visible. I was then sent to MacDonald's wearing a red sign with black letters that said "My Mistress Ordered Me To Wear Red Panties, A Red Bra, and This Sign In Honor Of Her Birthday". Needless to say, I got lots of interesting looks. One woman asked me if I was really wearing red panties and I said yes. She laughed and walked away. When I left MacDonald's I was allowed to change my shirt to a dark blue one and then I went to work.

I had my new girdle shipped to my work place and I was happy to see the package on my desk this morning. I went into the restroom and put my new girdle on and will be wearing it the rest of the day. It is very tight and I will be reminded that I am wearing it all day at work today..

Well that is my report for today.

I truly am a BIG SISSY!!

Poor pathetic needy sissy Alice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home