Friday, September 29, 2017

Friday 9/29/17

Hi Girls:

Well there was a change in plans for today. The public humiliation was moved until Sunday. Today I am sitting here at work wearing a very tight panty girdle under my ugly boy cloths.  It was decided that I should learn to keep my butt cheeks tightly together as this will improve my sissy mincing walk. To help me learn to do this I am sitting here at work wearing a butt plug. When I get up to walk I have to squeeze my cheeks tightly together as I walk to keep the plug in. If it comes out I have to go immediately to the rest room and reinsert it. The tight panty girdle helps keep the butt plug in. I have to keep it in for at least 4 hours. Oh what us sissies must go through to grow.

Later today I will post tomorrows assignment.

Sissy Alice

1 Comments:

At October 4, 2017 at 12:19 AM , Blogger Sweet Lily said...

Nice blog! Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home