Friday, August 18, 2017

Friday - Week Update

Hi Girls:
This sissy has been a little lazy this past week. Tuesday I was al trussed up. Wednesday, Thursday, and today have just been panties and bras days.

After work on Tuesday, I took a one mile walk while I was all trussed up. It was 87 degrees and full sun. It took a while because I had to take small steps because of the tight undergarments. The girdles limited the length of my steps and also caused my legs to be pulled together. The result is that I was mincing like a sissy girl. This was good practice in walking like the sissy girl that I desire to be. When I finished I was really hot and sweaty because of all of the undergarments that I was wearing.

I stayed underdressed until 7:00 PM. I hope that you enjoyed the pictures that I posted.

                   Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home