Friday, August 4, 2017

I AM A BIG SISSY

Hi Girls:

Today I was able to complete a sissy assignment early. This afternoon I dressed in beige nylon panties, a zebra striped stuffed bra, light tan nylon stockings, an open bottom panty girdle, black Capri pants, white peasant blouse, black women's shoes with low heels,  white earrings, red lipstick, and carried my large pink purse. I went to MacDonald's for lunch and then went shopping.

I went to Walmart and bought a white cap with Rhinestones on the side. When I checked out, I told the girl that I wanted I would wear the hat. I was looking for a "Hello Kitty" hat but I couldn't find one. I wore the hat for the rest of my shopping assignment.

Then I went to Walgreen's and looked at various types of fragrances. As I was looking the sales girl came over and asked if I needed any help. I said I am looking for something that my boyfriend would like. She showed me several choices. I picked one and she rang it up. I said I hope he likes it. She said I am sure that he will. I said we have a date tonight and we will see.

Then I went to Home Depot and went to the plumbing department. I looked around for a while until a male clerk came over and asked if I needed help. I giggled and said I don't know what you call it but I need one of those rubber thingees that keep the water from running out of the sink.  He said you want a sink rubber stopper. I said I think that is what I want. We walked to the next isle and he showed me one. He said this should work. I said I hope so, I don't understand how this plumbing stuff works. I went to the check out, paid and left.

In the parking lot I got the fragrance out of my car, set my camera on the back of my car and posed for a picture holding my purse and Walgreen's purchase.  The picture is below.


I AM A BIG SISSY

Have a great SISSY day!

                                                 Sissy Alice



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home