Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Sexy In Fishnets

Yesterday was an off day. I only wore nylon panties under my ugly boy clothes.

This morning I dressed in flowered nylon panties, a zebra striped stuffed bra, fishnet stockings, ugly boy slacks, blue flowered blouse, 3 inch black heels, white earrings, red lipstick, and carried my big pink purse as I went out for breakfast. While I was eating I Crossed my legs and pulled my pant legs up so that my heels and fishnet stockings were very visible.

I look so Sissy in my fishnet stockings. One of these days I will be wearing short shorts and a sexy top with my fishnets and heels. Maybe I should wear my locked on heels with this outfit. What do you think??

                             Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home