Wednesday, July 26, 2017

More lingerie

Hi Girls:

This morning I was told to wear the 14 nylon panties and 5 bras that I wore yesterday. Then 2 pairs of stockings, lace top socks, and blue flats were added to my attire for the day. I put two purple stockings and a pink lace top sock on my left leg and two blue stockings and a pink lace top sock on my right leg. Then I added a pink sleeveless top, ugly boy slacks, and blue flats. I put on my white earrings and red lipstick. I was also told to take 10 additional pair of nylon panties with me.  I took my large pink purse and headed out for breakfast. I didn't have to take the extra panties into breakfast but after breakfast I had to carry them on my arm for the rest of the day.

At MacDonald's I made small talk with 3 female employees that I see every time I go in there. After I left MacDonald's I went to my car and put the 10 extra panties on my arm and then drove to an outdoor shopping center for a few photos.

The photos are shown below:


Big Sissy ! Note the big belly showing! Women's Tops aren't long enough. 


Sissy Alice Holding Her Panties & Purse


Sissy Alice Resting On The Steps! Note the blue and purple stockings, pink socks, and blue flats. She is also holding her extra panties.

Adding the stockings to this task reminded me of the assignments that master sam gave me in the past involving multiple stockings and multiple girdles.

I love being humiliated in public and enjoy these public outings.

                           Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home