Sunday, July 23, 2017

Saturday / Sundat

Hi Girls:

Yesterday I just underdressed in my 5 pair of nylon panties and a pink cotton bra.

This morning I dressed in my 5 pair of nylon panties, a stuffed zebra striped bra, one pink and black striped stocking with a blue flat, one green and black striped stocking with a pink flat, ugly boy slacks, white sleeveless blouse, white earrings, and red lipstick. I carried my large pink purse and went to MacDonald's for breakfast. This morning I was told that I had to have a conversation with a female stranger while I was eating.  I got my food and looked around for a woman to approach. I sat at a table next to a woman. I heard her name when they called it for her order. As I sat down I looked at her and said "Good Morning Marie". She smiled and responded. I said that it is really hot outside and she then continued the conversation. We made small talk the whole time we were eating. I was really nervous as I kept waiting for her to ask why I was dressed this way. When she finished eating I asked her if I could take her tray back and she said yes thanks. We walked out together and I held the door for her. This was the first time I was forced to interact for a period of time with a female stranger.

It looks like I will be wearing 5 pair of panties all week.

Have A GREAT SISSY DAY!

                          Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home