Tuesday, July 11, 2017

SISSY BABY DAY

Hi Girls:

It is Sissy Baby Alice here! After wearing a diaper all day yesterday and sleeping in it last night I was deemed ready for SISSY BABY DAY today. I put on my pink lace socks, 5 more diapers, blue plastic pants, a pink stuffed bra, a pink top, and blue flats, Then I put on ugly boy slacks, white earrings, and red lipstick. I also wore a pink pacifier and a pink baby rattle around my neck on pink ribbons. I carried my large pink purse and two baby bags. One was for use a breakfast and the other contained items for the photo shoot. I drove to Mac Donald's and went in carrying my purse and one baby bag. I ordered a hash brown and a small coke. I went to a table that was in full view and unpacked my baby bag. It contained a pink sippy cup, a baby spoon, a baby dish, a baby bib and a pink baby bottle. I filled the sippy cup with my coke and put the hash brow in the baby dish. Then I put the baby bib on. I sure felt humiliated sitting there in the open drinking from a sippy cup and eating from a baby dish with a baby spoon. I got lots of looks.

When I finished eating I put the pacifier in my mouth, put my baby items back into my baby bag, dumped my tray and left. I got some more looks as I walked across the parking lot with a pacified in my mouth.

I drove to a park where I took pictures of how I was dressed for breakfast and the changed into another baby outfit. Pink baby shoes, a pink bonnet, and another long pink top that had "SISSY BABY" printed on the front and back. See the following pictures.


This is how I was dressed when I finished breakfast.


Sissy Baby Playing on the swing.


Sissy Baby drinking on the swing drinking from a giant baby bottle.


Pretty Blue Plastic Pants.


It started to rain so I had to seek shelter.


Pretty pink hat, shoes, socks.


What A BIG SISSY BABY!


Drinking from my sippy cup.


Look at my plastic pants!


Isn't she a pretty SISSY BABY?


I had to tuck my shirt in so you could see all of my pretty plastic pants.


I am glad that it was raining otherwise I would have had to walk 1/2 mile down the road from my car and back dressed as I was in the last picture.

Tomorrow will be another photo shoot.

                                   Sissy Baby Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home