Friday, July 7, 2017

Pink Day

Hi Girls:

This morning I dressed in pink nylon panties, a pink stuffed cotton bra, my new hot pink anklets with lace around the top, ugly boy slacks, and a long pink night shirt that has "ALICE" printed across the front and back, and blue flats, Then I put on a pink necklace, white earrings, and red lipstick. I carried my pink purse and went off to breakfast. As I was going in, I held the door for two women coming out. Both of them said "I like your pink outfit". I thanked them and went in to eat. After I finished eating I went to the nail salon in the mall. I got a pedicure and had my toes painted hot pink to match the color of my anklets. I left the nail salon wearing the nail salon sandals and walked through the mall and sat on a bench outside the mall and let my nails dry in the sun for 15 minutes. Then I went back into the mall and changed back into my anklets and blue flats. I left the mall and drove home,


Here are my pretty pink toes drying out in the bright sun.



Pretty pink toes inside the mall.


My pretty pink anklets with my blue flats.

I feel like a BIG SISSY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home