Wednesday, June 28, 2017

More Photos

Hi Girls:

What a day.  This morning I dressed in a red thong, followed by red nylon panties, then a red panty girdle, and then red silk bottoms to my red baby doll night gown. I also put on red knee socks, then ugly boy slacks, then a red and black stuffed bra, and topped off with the top to my baby dolls. I wore black flats, white earrings, bright red lipstick and carried my big pink purse. First stop was MacDonald's for breakfast and then to a nearby park for a photo shoot. How humiliating!!


This is the way I looked while eating at MacDonald's.
  • I had to remove my ugly boy slacks and leave them in the car witch was parked about a half mile away. for the following photos.
  • Posing by a tree in my baby dolls!
  • My stockings are falling down while I am showing my baby doll panties!
  • My top had to come off to show off my pretty bra.
    One last photo!
    I am a big SISSY BOY!  I am so pretty

    The end of another humiliating SISSY assignment!
    Then I had to walk back to my car. It was a long walk!


  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home