Friday, June 23, 2017

Update & Friday All Trussed Up

Hi Girls:

Yesterday it was just panties, a bra, and black stockings under ugly boy clothes and wearing earrings and lipstick any time I am driving.

Today I put the following items on in the order listed under my ugly boy clothes. All items are black.

1. Panties
2. Panty girdle
3.Thigh high stockings
4. Another panty girdle
5. Knee length spanks
6. Petty pants
7. All in one body shaper
8. Open bottom body shaper
9. Waist high panty girdle
10. Full slip
11. Bra

This combination was designed to be tight and uncomfortable and require me to remove most of my boy clothes and under garments when using the rest room. This requires me to use a stall and it takes almost 20 minutes to undress, use the toilet, and the redress. It is going to be a long uncomfortable day

I must also wear earrings and lipstick when driving and carry a purse when I am out of the car except at work..

Oh what us SISSIES must endure!

                    Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home