Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sunday Humiliation

Hi Girls:,

Slowly getting back into the Sissy grove after vacation. Yesterday I just wore black panties under my ugly boy clothes.

This morning I dressed in bright orange stockings, black nylon panties, a black highly padded bra, a white blouse, ugly boy slacks, bright blue women's flats, bright red lipstick, green earrings, and a purple necklace. Then I went to MacDonald's for breakfast. Before going in I rolled up my pant legs above my ankles so that my bright orange stockings were clearly visible.As I ordered I stood straight up at attention, held my head down, and kept my arms at my side. When the girl gave me my order I said thank you and curtseyed just like a good Sissy should. When I finished eating I drove to Walmart and looked for some new lipstick but they didn't have what I was looking for. I walked through the store and ended up buying some cookies. I got a real funny look from the clerk when I checked out.

                           Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home