Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Today is Black & White Day

Hi Girls:

Today is Black & White Day. I am wearing white nylon panties, a black highly padded bra, white blouse, black Capri pants, white thigh high stockings, black 2 inch heels, and  black & white earrings. I will be carrying my black purse and wearing red lipstick as I go out for breakfast this morning. I must tell the girl that "Today is Black & White Day" when I place my order. I must also engage one woman, who I don't know, in a conversation and perform a service for her like holding a door for her, dumping her tray, or asking her to take my picture. I have been told that I must perform one of these Woman Engaging assignments each week when I am dressed in full Sissy mode.

Have a Happy Sissy Day!

                     Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home