Monday, April 24, 2017

Week End Update

Hi Girls:

Friday I had to wear panties and a bra under my ugly boy clothes. I then had to go to McDomald's for breakfast wearing three pair of panties around my neck, wearing white earrings, carrying my little pink purse, and wearing bright red lipstick. One pair of panties was bright yellow, one was purple, and one was baby blue. When ordering, I had to tell the clerk that it was panty day. I had to stay like this while eating and driving to work.

Saturday was just a panty and bra day.

Sunday I was given a pink kaftan and told to wear it and my large bra with breast forms out for breakfast and the walk around the mall. I wore pink panties, blue stockings, pink flats, the bra with forms, the kaftan, white earrings, red lipstick and carried my little pink purse. I got lots of looks. How humiliating!

Today it is just panties and a bra. I was told that another photo shoot will be coming sometime this week.

                       Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home