Sunday, April 9, 2017

Final Days of HELL WEEK!

Hi Girls:

After breakfast I went to the mall and went to the nail salon and signed up for a pedicure. I had my toes painted light pink and robin's egg blue for Easter. Three toes are pink and two are blue. They look so pretty. When I left the nail salon I wore their flip flops and toe separators so that my polish would be good and dry before I put my white flats back on. I must have been a sight walking through the mall carrying my purse and white flats. The good news is that everyone could see my newly painted toes.

On day 7 of HELL WEEK, I had to add another diaper to my sissy outfit. I had to leave the diapers and plastic pants on until 11:00 PM last night.

Today is the final day of HELL WEEK. I had to add another diaper, that makes 6, along with a pair of thigh high stockings and a garter belt to my sissy outfit. This morning I had to go to McDonald's for breakfast wearing the diapers, plastic pants, garter belt, stockings,  ugly boy slacks, lightly padded bra, pink night shirt, earrings,bright red lipstick and 3 inch heels. After I ate I drove to work where I was allowed to change to boy shoes and a boy shirt. I removed the earrings and lipstick. I had to keep my lightly padded bra on. I hope no one notices it today!

I have to walk bowlegged because of all of the diaper material between my legs. The good news is that I only had to wear the diapers, I didn't have to use them.

I am still in trouble because I didn't get pictures. It has been suggested that I might have to be a model for a photo shoot next week. If so I will probably have to post the pictures.

                          Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home