Monday, April 3, 2017

2nd Day of Hell Week

Yesterday after I finished breakfast my cell phone rang and I was told to go to the door of McDonald's and stand outside and open the door and curtsey for each woman who entered. I had to do this until 10 women entered. After I completed this I had to go back inside and sit at a table and  write "I LOVE BEING A SISSY" 500 times in my pink notebook with my pink pen. This all took about an hour and a half because not many women were coming inside. I got lots of looks and laughs.

This morning I was ordered to write "WEEK" on Ciera. Then I had to strip and insert a butt plug, then put on one pair of panties (I rolled a 1 on the die this morning) , and then a tight panty girdle.
I was then chained to a stool and told to write this posting. When finished I will be blindfolded and my hands will be cuffed behind my back. I will be left like this for 2 hours and I must keep the butt plug in until 4 hours are up.

I was told that tomorrow will worse than today.

             Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home