Friday, March 31, 2017

Strange Assignment

This morning I was ordered to dress in panties and a bra. Then I had to put a bar of soap in a glass of hot water for 5 minutes. I then had fill my mouth with the soapy water and hold it for five more minutes. I then spit it out and then had to rub my tooth brush on the bar of soap and then brush my teeth with the soap paste. I was allowed to spit but I am not allowed to rinse or drink anything for the next 2 hours. It tastes awful. I can't wait to get this soapy taste out of my mouth but I am an obedient sissy and I will wait until time is up.

I also still have the writing on my breasts from yesterday. Penelope and Ciera are doing fine. I just wish that they were larger.

              Sissy Alice

1 Comments:

At July 23, 2020 at 8:22 AM , Blogger charlietuna said...

not at all a strange assignment . I would wish to see you doing this everyday or maybe even three time a day !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home