Monday, March 27, 2017

Humiliation Today

Hi Girls:

This morning I underdressed in black nylon panties and a black front hook bra that was stuffed. Then I put on my ugly boy clothes. Sounds simple enough! But I was also to wear bright red lipstick and wear a sign around my neck that said "Today I Am Wearing Panties, A Bra, Lipstick, And I Must Carry My Purse And Wear This Sign Today". The sign was printed in large black letters on bright pink paper and hung around my neck with a pink ribbon. I was ordered to sit opposite the door and have my sign in full view of customers as they entered McDonald's for breakfast. I had to sit there for 30 minutes after I finished my breakfast. How humiliating!

                         Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home