Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday 3/26/2017

Yesterday it was just panties and a bra under my ugly boy clothes.

This morning I put on a black stocking on my left leg and a white stocking on my right leg. Then I put on pink nylon panties, a padded zebra striped black and white bra, an open bottom girdle. and ugly boy slacks. I wore a pink night shirt for a blouse. It had ALICE printed on the front and back. I wore a pink shoe on my left foot and a blue shoe on my right foot. I carried my pink purse and wore black and white earrings, and bright red lipstick. Then I went out for breakfast. I got lots of looks.
As I ate I pull my pant legs so my mismatched shoes and stockings were prominently on display for all to see.

Have a Great Sissy Day!

Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home