Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Oops - Bad Day

This morning I thought I was going to have an easy Sissy Day. Wrong!

I received an e-mail ordering me to do the following:

Put on an adult diaper, then a pair of pink nylon panties, then a pair of blue plastic panties, then a pink bra, and then my normal bow clothes that I wear to work. After that I was ordered to place money for my breakfast, a baby bottle, and a pink sippy cup in a large plastic bucket (kids sandbox toy). I was also ordered to put a pink baby rattle on a pink ribbon around my neck along with a pink pacifier on another pink ribbon. Then I went to McDonald's. I ordered a roll and a coke and sat at a table in the front so every one ordering could see me. I poured the coke into my sippy cup and drank from it as I ate.

I was ordered to put the pacifier in my mouth and leave McDonald's. I had to keep it in my mouth as I walked out of McDonald's and during my drive  to work ( about 40 minutes). If it came out even once I would be repeating this taskagain tomorrow. I was able to keep in!

I am still wearing the diaper,panties, plastic pants, and bra under my boy clothes as I am writing this.
I have to remain dressed like this until 11:00 PM tonight.

Another SISSY BABY task completed.

              Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home