Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Tight Fit

Hi Girls;


This morning I put on the following items in the order listed:


White nylon panties, white high waist firm girdle, black long line bra, black all in one, black panty girdle, black waist cincher, black petty pants, black stretchy slip, black socks, white T-shirt, red polo boy shirt, kaki boy slacks, black boy shoes. On the drive to work I will wear bright red lipstick and a red bow in my hair. I hope that I remember to remove the red bow and lipstick before I go into work.


With all of the under garments on things are very tight and it will be a problem to use the rest room today. Oh what us SISSIES must put up with.


Any suggestions on what I must do tomorrow?? Please help me become a better SISSY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home