Monday, February 20, 2017

A Tribute to Sir.

It appears that Sir has given up his ownership of this sad, pitiful, misbehaving, sissy who is the lowest form of life on planet earth. That is sad! As a tribute to Sir, I took an assignment that He gave to Sissy Gina.


I spent most of the day straightening the basement. I wore a tight girdle two pair of nylon stockings, panties, a bra and high heels. I also had my wrists tied together with 7" of freedom between them.


I didn't wear any other clothes. The heels made it difficult to walk on the basement floor and my tethered wrists made it difficult to move things around. My tasks took about twice as long to do as they normally would have.


I hope Sir appreciates my dedicated activity.


            Sissy Alice  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home