Thursday, February 16, 2017

7th and final e-mail

The 7th set of instructions are the worst. I have been ordered to strip naked and then put on panties, a bra, and stockings. I am not allowed to clean up the sticky mess before I put the panties on. I must then put on lipstick. Dressed like this I must  kneel down in front of the toilet an announce that I am a SISSY and then clean the toilet while kneeling and in the sissy attire as described. When finished I must flush the toilet and stick my head as far down in the toilet bowl as I can and kiss the bowl before the water comes back up leaving a lipstick print..


Next I must cum in the paper cup and then pour the cum on the tooth brush. Then I must brush my teeth and not spit or swallow. I am not allowed wash my mouth until tomorrow morning.


I must wear my sticky panties until tomorrow morning. This will complete my SISSY HELL DAY activities.


Until tomorrow.


                    Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home