Monday, March 6, 2017

Monday Update

Thursday it was only nylon panties.

Friday it was McDonald's for breakfast wearing panties, padded bra, one pink stocking with blue shoe, one blue stocking with pink shoe, boy kaki slacks, maroon silk women's top, earrings, lipstick, and carrying a pink purse.

Saturday only wore nylon panties.

Sunday it was McDonald's again for breakfast dressed as I was on Friday except I was wearing a pink flowered blouse.

Tomorrow I will be going to McDonald's again for breakfast dressed in tan stockings, black flats, a black flowered ankle length skirt, nylon panties, padded bra, maroon silk blouse, earrings, lipstick, and I will be carrying a black purse.

I hope I can get a picture.

             Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home