Sunday, April 2, 2017

It Has Started

I was informed that this was "SISSY HELL WEEK". I had to roll a die again and it came up 5 so I am wearing 5 pairs of nylon panties. I was told to write "HELL" on Penelope which I have done. I am also wearing blue thigh high stockings and a long leg black panty girdle under my boy slacks. I am also wearing a highly padded black bra and a white sleeveless blouse with a necklace and black and white earrings. My shoes are bright pink flats. Red lipstick and my pink purse are also part of todays outfit.

I am to go out for breakfast and say "Good Morning" to everyone that I make eye contact with. I will receive more instructions via cell phone while eating.

More later.

              Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home