Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Day 4 of HELL WEEK

Yesterday I had to walk around the mall 10 times. After each trip I had to sit in the food court for 5 minutes with my legs an feet in full view of those walking by. I was on public display for about 3 hours. I was not able to get any pictures and I am in trouble for that.

Today I rolled a 5 and thus I had to wear 5 pair of nylon panties today. This morning I had to put on one diaper, the 5 pair of panties, and an open bottom girdle under my ugly boy clothes. I had to stay underdressed like that until bed time tonight. Rumor has it that I will be wearing more and more under garments as the week goes on. I was surprised that there was no public humiliation today.

                        Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home