Thursday, April 6, 2017

Day 5 of Hell Week

Today I am underdressed wearing a diaper and 3 pair of nylon panties (I rolled a 3 this morning). I asked why I haven't been told to wear a bra yesterday and today and I was told that babies don't wear bras and you are going to finish Hell Week as a big SISSY BABY! I am to keep a pacifier with me at all times and have it in my mouth at all times when I am driving in my car. This afternoon I am to go shopping and buy a package of at least 24 Adult Diapers. This is so that I am sure to have enough diapers for tomorrow and Saturday and Sunday. Tomorrow when I roll my die it will be for the number of diapers that I will be wearing instead of the number of panties. I was also told to have my plastic pants clean and ready to wear on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

                   Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home