Friday, April 14, 2017

Today At The Mall

Hi Girls:

This morning I was ordered to underdress in black sheer nylon stockings that have red lace tops with a black bow, beige nylon panties, an open bottom girdle with 4 garters attached to my stockings and a 44DD bra under my ugly boy clothes. I had to put on my pink flats and then go to the mall and wear white earrings and red lipstick. I had to carry my small pink purse. Before I got out of the car,  I had to stuff my bra with my home made breast forms. Then I had to walk two times around the mall. I had to make eye contact with every woman that I passed and smile at her. The breast forms are made from the feet of pantyhose filled with 3 pounds of rice. That means that I was supporting 6 pounds tugging on my back as I walked around. When I finished my walk I had to go into a department store and look at panties. I didn't have to buy any, but I did have to hold 3 pair up in front of me to check the size. After I left the store I had to go into McDonald's and buy a coke. Then I went back to my car, removed the forms, lipstick, and earrings and changed my shoes. Then I went to work.

I must have smiled at 25 women as I walked around the mall.

The breast forms look real and weigh about the same as real breasts that size. They put a strain on your back and get in the way just as large breasts do on real women.

                        Sissy Alice
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home