Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Long Time Since Last Post - Update

Hi Girls:

It has been about 10 days since my last post. Sorry about that.

Here is an update:

Sunday: I wore panties, a stuffed bra, purple T-shirt, purple stockings, pink flats, earrings, lipstick, boy slacks, and carried my pink purse to breakfast.
Monday: Just wore panties and a bra under my boy clothes.
Tuesday: Just wore panties and a bra under my boy clothes.
Wednesday: Just wore panties and a bra under my boy clothes.
Thursday:  I wore panties, a stuffed bra, pink T-shirt, blue stockings, pink flats, earrings, lipstick, boy slacks, and carried my pink purse to breakfast.
Friday:  I wore panties, a black stuffed bra, blouse, purple stockings, pink flats, earrings, lipstick, boy slacks, and carried my pink purse to breakfast.
Saturday: Just wore panties and a bra under my boy clothes.
Sunday: I wore panties, a bra, maroon silk blouse, orange stocking,  blue flats, earrings, lipstick, boy slacks, and carried my pink purse to breakfast.
Monday: Just wore panties and a bra under my boy clothes.
Tuesday Today I wore pink panties, a stuffed pink bra, pink stockings, pink Capri pants, pink T-shirt, pink hat, pink lipstick, my pink purse, pink necklace,
and  pink rain jacket out for breakfast. When I ordered I told the girl that "Today Is Pink Day". She smiled and said you look great. Several women customers looked at me and smiled.

Well now you are up to date. I now have some new Sissy Rules that I must follow. I will write more about them later today.

              Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home