Friday, June 9, 2017

Interesting Day

Hi Girls:

Today will be an interesting day. Today is hairless big day!  This morning before my shower I coated all my hairy areas below my neck with Nair a fem hair remover. after 8 minutes I took my shower. I am now as smooth as a new born baby. Now for the Big part. My panties are size 14 nylon and my bra is a 44DD. I must wear these all day with purple stockings and an open bottom girdle. I must wear these all day at work under my ugly boy clothes. The bra is not stuffed while I am inside at work. Any time I am driving or running errands I must stuff the bra with my rice bags witch completely fill out the bra. I will be going out for lunch and have to run several errands. That should be fun!

I will be buying some clip on bows for my hair, some more Nair, and some Estravan female herb tablets. I need the tablets as today I am starting a month long female herb program.

Have a happy sissy day and wish me luck wearing my big breasts.

                       Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home