Friday, May 12, 2017

May 11, 2017

Hi Girls:

On Wednesday I did as I was ordered. I told the order girl that it was Black & White Day. She looked at me from head to toe and said "I guess it is".  I also held the door for a woman as she was leaving and said "Have A Great Day". She gave me the once over and gave me a big smile. She was almost laughing!

Yesterday my outfit was blue flats, bright orange stockings, mint green nylon panties, red stuffed cotton bra, pink flowered blouse, boy slacks, red lipstick, earrings, and my little pink purse. When I ordered breakfast I asked the girl if she liked my pretty pink blouse. She said it was cute.  I also held the door again as I did yesterday and got similar results. I don't mind the humiliating dress attire but I am very uncomfortable making eye contact and communicating with woman that I don't know.

I don't know yet what today will bring. I will report on that tomorrow.

                             Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home