Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Wednesday Update

Hi Girls:

Yesterday it was jus blue nylon panties and a blue cotton bra under my ugly boy clothes. I did have to go to Walmart on the way to work. Of course I had to wear my white earrings, red lipstick, and carry my large pink purse while shopping. Got a real strange look from the check out girl.

Today it is yellow nylon panties, black petty pants, a yellow stuffed cotton bra, and black stockings under my ugly boy clothes. When I went in for breakfast I had to add my white earrings, red lipstick, and carry my large pink purse. I also had to wear pink and gray women's shoes. What fun! Then I drove to work. When I got to work I,  had to remember to remove the stuffing from my bra, my earrings, my lipstick, and change into my boy shoes before going in.


                                       Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home