Tuesday, June 13, 2017

It is Tuesday

Hi Girls:

It is Tuesday and I can't work on my bra line tan today as it is raining.  I dressed in black nylon panties, a white cotton bra, one orange stocking with a blue flat, one purple stocking with a pink flat, a pink blouse, silver earrings, ugly boy slacks, and I carried my pink purse as I went out for breakfast this morning. I didn't wear lipstick because I lost my favorite color.

Later I went to a drugstore and looked for a replacement. I was stooping down as what I was looking for was on the rack near the floor. Then I heard a female voice say can I help you find something. She startled me and I said I am just trying to find a color match. She said I will check you out when you are ready. I picked out a bright red color and went to the counter and paid her.

I like the Wet and Wild brand as they have a variety of colors, are cheap, and the lipstick wipes off with little effort. I need easy removal because I must wear lipstick while driving to and from work.

                                 Sissy Alice

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home