Sunday, July 2, 2017

Pink Day

Hi Girls:

Today is Pink Day!

Yesterday I just wore mint green nylon panties and a yellow cotton bra under my ugly boy clothes.

Last week I ordered a pair of bright pink anklets with lace tops and a pair of bright pink and black striped stockings from Amazon. They arrived on Friday. I am wearing the striped stockings today and I will be wearing the anklets one day next week.

For Pink Day I put on pink nylon panties, a pink stuffed bra, pink flats, pink short shorts, a pink top, a pink hat, a pink neckless, white earrings, and red lipstick. Of course I carried my pink purse and went out for breakfast and then to a shopping center for a photo shoot. The photos follow'

 Pink Sissy in MacDonald's Parking lot.

Tired Sissy sitting on bench.

Which do you like best, the Pink Sissy or the pink plant?

Pink Sissy showing off her pink short shorts and boobs.

Lets take a walk.

Pretty legs.

Pink Sissy sitting on steps.

Pink Sissy always wanted to be a pole dancer!

Last picture.

I love being a Pink Sissy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home