Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday Humiliation

Hi Girls:

This morning I dressed in neon green and black striped stockings, pink flats, gray nylon panties, a red & black stuffed nylon bra, a purple T-shirt, pink short shorts, and white earrings. I wore red lipstick and carried my large pink purse. I also had to carry a pair of white nylon panties. I went out to breakfast and then to a local park for a photo shoot. Here are the pictures.

Sissy In The Park



Humiliated Sissy
Isn't She Cute?


Sissy By The Trash Can Holding Her White Nylon Panties!


Don't You Wish That You Could Wear These White Nylon Panties?



Sissy Resting At The Picnic Table.
What Pretty New Stockings


I Bet That You Wish You Could Go Out Dressed Like This!!

Have a Great Sissy Day!
Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home