Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday

Hi Girls:

Monday & Tuesday were just underdressed in bra and panties days.

This morning I dressed in pink nylon panties, a stuffed pink cotton bra, ugly boy slacks and black socks, my pink night shirt with "ALICE" printed across the front and back, pink flats, white earrings,  and bright red lipstick. I went out for breakfast carrying my large pink purse. After breakfast I drove to work and removed my lipstick and earrings. Then I put on my ugly boy shoes and shirt.

I now have a rule that the first thing I remove when I get to work is my lipstick. Last week I went into work and got several interesting looks as I walked around. After a little while a woman came up to me and said "Why are you wearing lipstick?".  I was startled and then remembered that I had not removed my lipstick before coming into work. Quickly I responded "I had a cupcake with red icing on it this morning and forgot to wipe the icing stain off of my lips. She accepted the explanation and I went into the restroom and removed my lipstick. I must be more careful in the future.

Have a GREAT SISSY DAY!!

                       Sissy Alice 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home