Friday, July 28, 2017

Colorful Friday

Hi Girls:

Today is Colorful Friday. I dressed in blue flats, neon orange stockings, green nylon panties, a pink stuffed cotton bra, neon green short shorts, a purple T-shirt, white earrings, and red lipstick. I drove to the shopping center next to MacDonald's and parked about a quarter mile from MacDonald's. It was raining so I took out my bright pink umbrella and my large pink purse and walked to MacDonald's. When I got to the counter to order the female clerk laughed as she took my order. Then she said I think you should sit right there pointing to a table in full view. I said OK and sat down where she pointed. I got many looks from customers coming and going. As I dumped my tray she said have a great day. She was trying not to laugh as she said it. I left and walked back to my car. I passed a store window and saw my reflection. I was a colorful sight. No wonder I was laughed at.

It humiliation at its best.  Tomorrow will be another off day and Sunday will be another dress up and photo day.

                        Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home