Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Stockings and Girdles

Hi Girls:

This morning I underdressed in white nylon panties, a red satin bra, 2 pair of nylon stockings, a long leg girdle, and an open bottom girdle with the garters connected to my stockings. I will stay dressed like this until 11:00 PM tonight. I went to breakfast wearing my pink flats, ugly boy slacks, white peasant blouse, white earrings, red lipstick, and carried my large pink purse. After breakfast I drove to work, put on my boy shoes, boy shirt, and removed my lipstick and earrings.

I will be wearing my stockings and girdles until 11:00 PM to night to show my dedication to being a serious SISSY. The tight girdles and the stockings pulling at the garters keep reminding me that I am a big SISSY.

                          Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home