Tuesday, August 15, 2017

All Trussed Up!

Hi girls:
I am all trussed up today. My day started at 7:00 AM and it took me 45 minutes to underdress today'

The following photos will explain. I was ordered to underdress as follows:

I started by putting on two pair of nylon stockings and two garter belts attached to the stockings followed by a pair of ankle length black spanx.


Then three pair of pantyhose followed by a knee length black spanx


Then four bras and a white girdle.



Not done yet. Next came a black upper body black spanx followed by a black all in one black spanx


Then a white open bottom girdle and another pair of nylon stockings that were attached to the open bottom girdle garters


This sissy is truly all trussed up!



Then into ugly boy clothes and off to work!

I was barely able to walk and sit with all of those tight undergarments on.

Later today I will be taking a long walk in the hot sun. I will write more later today.

                                Sissy Alice

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2017 at 5:09 AM , Blogger sissy gina said...

That is an extreme example of layering lingerie. I can imaging how tight that is and how difficult all the layers of hosiery and spanx would be to easily move. Do the multiple bras show at work when you are dressed? It would seem it would show quite readily.

I do like the layering of lingerie myself, especially layered nylon panties that allow you to slide a bit in you chair or layered slips creating that nice slippery movement between them.

Anyway, I want you to know I really appreciate all the work you go through to wear layers of lingerie under your male clothes to work.
sissy kisses from sissy gina

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home