Thursday, September 28, 2017

Thursday 9/28/17

Hi Girls:

I am sitting here at work underdressed in 4 pair of panties and 2 panty girdles.

Friday is dress up and humiliation day. Tomorrow I will be underdressed wearing panties, a bra, stockings, open bottom girdle, and a body shaper chemise. I will be walking around in the mall wearing two different colored stockings and two different colored women's flats along with a dog collar, my pants cuffs rolled up so my shoes and stockings are clearly visible, wearing lipstick, and carrying a pink purse. I will ask a female stranger to take my picture. I will post pictures on this blog tomorrow and report on how my outing went.

I am going to publish my SISSY RULES in a series of posts.

Rule 1: A sissy must wear panties every day.

Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home