Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wednesday Update

Hi Girls:

I am still underdressed as I described this morning and I will stay that way until midnight.

Tomorrow will be multiple lingerie day. I will be rolling two dices to determine how I will be underdressed on Thursdays. The die with the highest number will determine the number of panties. The die with the lowest number will decide what I will be wearing from the following chart.
The total of the dice will determine how many hours ( as a minimum ) I will need to be underdressed this way.

1 = 2 Bras
2 = 2 Panty Girdles
3 = Stockings and Garter Belt
4 = 1 Panty Girdle and 1 Open Body Girdle
5 = 2 Panty Girdles, 1 Open Bottom Girdle, and Body Shaper Top
6 = 2 Bras, 2, Panty Girdles, 1 Open Bottom Girdle, and Stockings

My roll for tomorrow is: 4 and a 2

Thus tomorrow I will be underdressed wearing 4 panties and 2 panty girdles and wearing them for at least 6 hours.

Sissy ALICE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home