Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Sissy Day

Hi Girls:

This morning I got trussed again. I underdressed in pink nylon panties, 3 bras, 4 girdles, and 2 pair of stockings. The bras were white and 2 pink. The girdles were pink, black, grey, and white.
The white girdle is an open bottom girdle. The first pair of stockings were white followed by a black pair. Today I will be mincing like the sissy that I am.

After securing everything I put on pink Capri pants, a pink flowered blouse, black low heels, my white hat, white earrings, red lipstick, and carried my pink purse. Then it was off to MacDonald's for breakfast.

After breakfast I went to Walmart to do some shopping. I was looking for some fem leggings and two sleeveless blouses. I spent some time in the women's clothing department looking for items on clearance. All of the leggings were a plain solid color but I did find two blouses on sale for $4.00 each. One was white and one was red. I took them to the fitting room area and told the clerk that I had 2 blouses. She looked at me and said do you want to use the men's changing room? That startled me but I answered yes. I went in and took some pictures in the mirror. The pictures are below.

When I came out I told the clerk that I going to take both blouses. Then I went to the area where they had adult diapers. I picked up small pack of pink women's pull ups. Then I went to the check out carrying the pull ups in one hand, the blouses in the other hand and my purse on my arm.

At the check out the woman said is that all you need today mam. I said yes and I hope those pull ups will fit. She said I think they will. I told her that I liked the blouses and she said those are a bargain for $4.00. Then I left the store.

It was interesting that the first clerk was sure that I was a man and the second clerk was sure that I was a woman.
 Sissy as dressed for breakfast and shopping

Sissy with white blouse.

Sissy with red blouse.

I changed my outer clothes to my ugly boy clothes and went to work. I will remain underdressed until 11:00 PM tonight. Looks like I will be mincing around all day today. If I continue to be trussed on a regular basis I will have to buy additional girdles and stockings.

Have a happy sissy day.

                        Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home