Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A New Dedication To Sissy Activities

Hi Girls:

I am sorry that I have drifted away from my Sissy training this past month. I have not done anything but wear panties every day. I am now dedicated to renewing serious training to make me a better Sissy.

I am definitely not a man and not a woman but I am a poor pathetic Sissy who enjoys wearing women's clothes and lingerie. I also enjoy wearing diapers, acting like a baby, and being humiliated in public. I promise that I will perform at least one minor Sissy task every day and at least one public humiliation task every week.

Today I am wearing a woman's pink diaper, a pair of nylon panties,  and a white bra under my ugly boy clothes. I will remain underdressed this way for at least 18 hours. Therefore I am declaring Wednesday as Diaper Day.

Tomorrow I will be wearing multiple layers of panties and two bras under my ugly boy clothes.
Hence Thursday will be a multiple lingerie day.

I hope that you Sissies who follow this blog will duplicate my tasks and comment or make suggestions as to what humiliating things I must do.

             Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home