Monday, October 9, 2017

Monday 10/9/17

Hi Girls:

I am having a terrible time getting back into continuous Sissy activity.

I have been following Sissy Rule #1 - Wear Panties Every Day.
I have also been following my Sissy Rule #2 - Have finger nails painted with clear polish at all times and having toe nails painted with a color at all times. Currently my toes are painted with an OPI bright red polish.

Last week I ordered a new Rago open bottom girdle. It was supposed to come on Saturday but it didn't. Bummer! Maybe it will come today. When I receive it I will post a photo.

In the past week I have gone out several times for breakfast wearing women's flats, ugly boy slacks, colored stockings, a blouse, stuffed bra, girly hat, white earrings, my dog collar, and bright red lipstick. And of course I was wearing panties.

Sissy Rule #3 - Wear a bra for 12 hours a day at least 4 days a week.

Hopefully I will be able to make a humiliating trip to the mall sometime soon.

I promise to be a good sissy and report more regularly on this blog.


                           Poor Pathetic Needy Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home