Sunday, November 3, 2019

Sissy Update

Hi Girls:

I am sorry for not updating my blog sooner but I have been a very busy sissy. I promise to do better in the future.

Since my last post I have been going out for breakfast everyday wearing panties, a highly padded bra, a blouse, black pedal pushers, colorful thigh stockings, ear rings, lipstick, heavy eyebrow makeup, black flip-flops, and carrying a pink purse.

I am now wearing nylon nightgowns to sleep in every night. Last Friday I went to the nail salon and had a pedicure and a manicure. I now have my toes painted bright red. My fingernails are painted with a high shine clear polish. When I am at home I must wear women's clothes at all times unless I am told otherwise.  As you can see my level of sissy activity has increased to a new level.

This morning I was told that I would stay in the house all day dressed only in all white lingerie. White panties, a white long leg high waist girdle and a white long line bra. I also have to wear black thigh high fish net stockings and black high heels all day. These are the only items of clothing that I am permitted to wear all day today. I dressed like this at 7:00 AM and when I go to bed I will be changing into a black nylon short nightgown.

I love being a Big Sissy!

               Sissy Alice

1 Comments:

At December 7, 2019 at 1:04 PM , Blogger sissy gina said...

sissy alice,
i am delighted to hear that you have to dress as a girl whenever you are at home. And that you are steadily increasing your sissy activities. This is so wonderful. You must feel like a total fairy by now. i also like you going to breakfast in girly attire regularly. Your sissy lifestyle is progressing so delightfully.
Hugs,
sissy gina
your pantywaist sissy girlfriend

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home