Sunday, June 30, 2019

Girl Talk

Hi Girls

It is time for a little sissy girl talk. I just gave myself a manicure and painted my nails with clear nail polish. I then painted the tips of my little fingers with a color changing nail polish. It is a very light white when not in direct sun light and it turns bright red in the sun. I keep my nails painted like this 24/7.

I found a lipstick color that matches my natural lip color so I can wear it 24/7 with out notice. I feel so girly wearing nail polish on my fingers and toes and wearing lipstick. My toes are painted light pink.

When I went to the nail salon for my last pedicure I discovered that the salon had been sold and the new owner had all new nail techs. Service was not very good so I will be looking for a new place to have my nails done next time. It is always exciting when you try a new place.

How many of you girls that read this blog have your toes painted?
How many of you have had a pedicure in a nail salon?

Today I am wearing light blue microfiber panties under my ugly boy clothes.

Have a GREAT SISSY DAY!

             Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home