Thursday, July 4, 2019

Pictures of Todays Humiliation

Hi Girls:

Here are some pictures for you to laugh at and comment on.



Sissy Alice in the kitchen after she finished her chores. If you look close you will see that she added bright red lipstick to her lips.


Do you like my pink stockings??


After I finished my chores, my hands were tied behind my back for one hour.


Here is a picture of my huge bra without the breast forms.


A picture of my breast forms. They are made by cutting the legs off of a pair of pantyhose and filling each leg with 2 pounds of Kroger Long Grain Rice. It comes in 2 pound bags. then you pack the rice in the bottom of the leg and tie it off with 2 knots. If you wear a see through bra and a see through blouse the knots look like nipples. The 2 pounds of weight in each breast gives the feeling that big breasted women get carrying their breasts around all day. By the end of the day my back mussels will be sore. You also learn that big breasts bump into things and somewhat limit your motion when doing chores. As I learned last night they also make it hard to get comfortable while sleeping.


Have A GREAT SISSY DAY from BIG BREASTED Sissy Alice




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home