Thursday, July 4, 2019

This Is Humiliating

Hi Girls:

Yesterday I wore a white cotton bra and white nylon panties all day under my ugly boy clothes.

When I got home from work I changed all my clothes. I put on pink panties, a size 42F bra stuffed full with 2 pound bags of rice, bright pink and black striped stockings, a black short night gown, and pink flats. I had a red ribbon tied around my neck. I had to stay dressed like this all evening and sleep dressed like this last night. I will be dressed like this all day today.

This morning before breakfast my hands were tied to gather with  a short red ribbon. I must keep my hands tied like this all day today. This will make it difficult to do my chores today.

Later I will take pictures. I hope none of my neighbors will see me when I go out to my car to get my camera.

I will write more later.

Humiliated Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home