Monday, August 12, 2019

It Is Baby Day Again

Hi Girls:

It is BABY DAY again. I just took a shower. After I dried off I put a lot of baby powder on my girl parts and then put on an adult diaper. Then I put another dose of baby powder down the front of the diaper to make sure that this baby doesn't get a rash. Then I put on a second adult diaper along with my new pretty pink plastic pants. Then I put on a pink adult baby shirt. This was followed by my baby bib, and a pink pacifier and pink baby rattle hanging around my neck on pretty pink ribbons. I am sucking on the pacifier as I am typing this blog. I also am wearing bright pink socks with ruffles around the top and a pink baby bonnet.  I will stay dressed like this for the next hour and then be underdressed like this for the next 8 hours. When I come home from work I will remove my ugly boy clothes and become a cute sissy baby again. I will stay dressed like a baby until tomorrow morning. I hope the baby can sleep well in her diapers. I will be eating baby food for dinner from my baby dish with my baby spoon. Liquids will be in a Sippy cup and a pretty pink baby bottle.

I hope to have a GREAY BABY DAY today!

              Adult Baby Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home