Sunday, May 20, 2018

Undies and Babies

Hi Girls:

Today I underdressed in nylon panties, a longline bra, and a high waist open bottom girdle. I then put on white earrings and my bright red lipstick and headed for work. When I got into my car I removed my shirt so that the longline bra and the top of my girdle were in full view. I went through the McDonald's drive through and ordered. As I paid the male clerk said "Thank you mam!".

I then went to a shopping center parking lot for a photo shoot.

A Cute Sissy In Her Longline Bra!

After the picture in my bra, I put my baby bib, baby bonnet, baby rattle, and my pacifier on for more pictures.


Big Baby With Her Toys And Baby bottle!

Did you ever see a baby wearing lipstick, earrings, and a longline bra??


Would You Like To Hold This Baby?


Close Up Of Baby Items.

Too bad the bib and colors didn't show very well. Maybe we will take more pictures at a later date with better lighting or maybe I could ask a stranger to take my picture while I am at the mall.

It sure feels good to be wearing my high waist open bottom girdle and longline bra again!

Sissy Alice


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home